Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our PBS Client Services team in its Informatics division.
As an Informatics Administrator you will provide excellent software support to our new and existing customers in our Dealer Management software for the Automotive Industry by delivering immediate solutions and services or escalating if necessary to other departments.
You will be responsible for working in conjunction with the Dealer Training Optimization team and Project Management team to facilitate a dealership from their current DMS to PBS DMS.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provide excellent support to our customers in our software
- Support and troubleshoot issues that are both called in and emailed to the Support team
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Escalate issues to the corresponding teams
- Loading and coding of Financials, DOC (1 and 2), Income Dashboards, Manufacturer Inspections, Loaner Agreements, Tire Storage stickers and Letterhead
- Setup, maintain and communicate on Global Training, Dealer University, Master Schedules and Turbo Meeting requests
- Maintain documentations and update as processes change within the department
- Responds to both internal and external support requests in a timely manner
- Be able to talk about and be able to navigate our DMS Software to be able to better assist
- Tier 1 support keeps users informed about their escalations/incident’s status at agreed intervals
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
- 1-2 years previous experience in a related industry or field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with extra proficiency in Excel
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.