Automotive Accounting Clerk
Horne Kia is looking for a experienced Billing Clerk. Duties will include Billing and finalizing deals, warranty reconciliation, multiple excel worksheets, sales payroll.
Dealership and accounting experience is a plus. Pay is based on relevant experience.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Automotive Accounting Clerk. If you’re a well-organized team player with previous automotive bookkeeping experience, we want you to join our team!
please send resume to email@example.com
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous dealership experience is a plus
- Ability to balance large volume accounts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!