Hiring Immediately, Body Shop Technician. Generous compensation and benefits.
Ganley Buick GMC is currently looking to hire several Automotive Body Shop Technicians! Our business is growing, and we are looking for auto body techs to service our clients.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS TO FILL – OUR BUSINESS IS GROWING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS!
IF YOU WORK AT AN INDEPENDENT BODY SHOP OR COLLISION CENTER WE WANT YOU!
Applicants MUST HAVE A TECHNICAL DEGREE OR PREVIOUS AUTOMOTIVE BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! A valid driver’s license is required. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Vacation, PTO
- Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion
- Attention to detail, fix it right the first time.
- Notify other service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Ganley Buick GMC – 14000 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136
TECHNICAL DEGREE OR PREVIOUS BODY SHOP TECH EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Ganley Buick GMC. ©RecruitmentHQ 2021