Finance & Insurance Manager
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager coordinates all activities regarding finance and insurance for our valued customers, which includes working to help customers obtain financing, preparing all associated documentation, and selling extended service contracts and additional protection products.
He or she ensures all deals are done in a timely manner and according to all legal requirements and dealership policies. The F&I Manager will be responsible for preparing and ensuring the accuracy of legal documents, selling products and services to new and used vehicle customers, and enhancing the customer experience while achieving maximum profitability.
The ideal candidate has experience in finance or a related field and two or more years of finance and insurance experience. He or she has a positive attitude, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, strong business acumen and sales aptitude, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Offers vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provides them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Works with customers to obtain financing through lenders on vehicle purchases in conformance with state and federal law
- Prepares all state and federal documents regarding vehicle purchases in a timely manner and in accordance with established laws and procedures
- Maintains good working relationships with lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Works with the Sales team to ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department and that the Sales team has information on finance and lease programs and understands the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs
- Understands and complies with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two years of finance and insurance experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Negotiation expertise
- Highly professional and dependable
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision
- Strong and confident personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Dealership experience required
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!