Automotive Parts Delivery Driver
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Automotive Parts Delivery Driver drives company vehicles to pick up and deliver parts in the local area. He or she transports products from local parts sources and delivers them to our dealership. Most importantly and without exception, the Delivery Driver always operates within the legal speed limits and in a safe fashion at all times.
The ideal candidate has an unrestricted driver's license, and a clean driving record. Strong communication and customer service skills required.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of parts to the dealership using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and performs routine maintenance tasks
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- Completes any reports or logs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy is in place at Victory Automotive Group. If offered the position, proof of vaccination will be required.
- Automotive Experience preferred
- Dealership experience a plus
- Professional and dependable
- Customer service oriented
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Strong Internet and computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!