Automotive Service Counter Sales
So, you want to work for a dealership that makes you feel like family? You've come to the right place. We're looking for a few qualified candidates in order to build our team! We are looking for an indiviudal that can work in a fast paced Automotive Retail Parts Department.
Are you motivated and aggressive? Are you eager to see your career take off?
Join Our Team!
- Promptly and courteously answers phones and helps customers calling in.
- Promptly and courteously waits on walk-in customers.
- Selects parts for customers utilizing computerized catalogs, and written catalogs.
- Charges out parts on repair orders or parts invoices.
- Purchases non-stock parts needed to complete the order.
- Marks and clears all paperwork in a correct and legible manner.
- Secures agreement with customer regarding price, method of delivery, time of delivery, and method of payment.
- Maintains a good working relationship with all company employees to ensure positive interdepartmental relations and customer satisfaction.
- Helps keep work area and department clean.
- Assists with stocking duties when necessary.
- Promotes sales, obtains new customers and retains repeat business.
- Calls customers as assigned by management, from parts customer purchases list.
- Enters all lost sales into the computer system.
- Follows up on the status of all orders until the customer is completely satisfied.
- Notifies management of all incorrect bins and part counts.
- Interest/Passion for the Auto Industry
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Ability to take directions
- Ability to detect and implement new ideas to increase efficiency
- Good work ethic
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, 401K
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button