Service Advisor - Yark Subaru
Yark Automotive, the largest dealership group to work for in Northwest Ohio! We are consistently voted as one of the best employers in the region because we care about our employees. We are not the "typical car dealership" with unachievable goals and no support! We are focused on getting you the career in Automotive that you want to have! Our Employees love working for Yark because they receive the growth and infrastructure you will find at a corporation but the personal attention of a family owned business!
Business is Booming at our Dealership! We are seeking a dynamic Service Advisor to join our world class service team. We have an immediate opening for a motivated, seasoned service department team player. This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, professional environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a proven record of success with verifiable CSI scores?
Then Yark Automotive is "just what your looking for"
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality customer service and satisfaction at or above company standards
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Maintain good working relations with ccustomers and coworkers
- Motivating and Coaching a dynamic and high-performing service selling and technical team
- Effectively supervising and managing the work load and schedule
- Effectively operating the service department to achieve overall business performance objectives, including sales, productivity, and profitability goals
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Ensuring the service department operates under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal, state, and other mandated regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Two or more years of previous experience as a service advisor.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Excellent customer service skills.
Professional appearance and work ethic.
Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, medical, and employee vehicle purchase program.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button