Commercial HVAC Refrigeration Technician
· Utilize your skills and experience to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
· Candidate must be able to troubleshoot and repair HVAC and Refrigeration systems including but not limited to Packaged RTUs, dehumidification units, ventilation equipment, Walk-in coolers, Freezers, Display cases, and Ice Machines
· Experience with Chillers and Parallel Refrigeration rack systems is a plus.
· Perform start-ups, preventative maintenance, and site inspections.
· Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams.
· Must be able to follow directions and document work orders on paper and/or electronically.
· Work in a team environment to complete tasks properly and in a timely manner.
Primary areas of expertise include:
· HVAC systems
· Refrigeration rack systems
· Dehumidification units
· Chiller experience is a PLUS
· Split and DX systems
· Reach-in and walk-in coolers/freezers
· Refrigerated display cases
· Ice machines
· High school diploma or equivalent
· EPA certification
· Good communication and customer service skills
· Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
· Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Must also be a Team player and work well with others
· 5 plus years of experience preferred
• Salary will be commensurate with experience
• We offer Medical, Dental, and vision