Automotive Customer Assistance
Join us at Yark Ford, the largest dealership group to work for in Northwest Ohio! We are consistently voted as one of the best employers in the region because we care about our employees. We are not the "typical car dealership" with unachievable goals and no support! We are focused on getting you the career in Automotive that you want to have! Our Employees love working for Yark because they receive the growth and infrastructure you will find at a corporation but the personal attention of a family owned business!
The Drive Lane Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the maintenance and service of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the Service Advisors, Service Managers, Technicians, support staff and customers. The goal of a Porter/Lot Attendant is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the delivery of their car.
Responsibilities of the Porter Lot Attendant:
- Working in a way that supports our Company Vision and Mission
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately
- Clean interior and exterior of new and used vehicles
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive
- Maintains building and ground as needed
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate an automobile
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button