The Receiving Associate Job Functions:
- Must have data entry skills.
- Responsible for ensuring that every truck shipment goes to the proper department.
- Responsible for incoming shipments, tracking inventory levels, and handling all aspects of receiving.
- Responsible for matching the deliveries to a purchase order and logs received items into inventory.
- Responsible for unloading shipments.
- Checks for damaged products.
- Allocates storage space for goods and keeps the warehouse organized.
- Processes all receiving documentation.
- Evaluates vendor's performance and resolve issues with orders and logistics.
- Reviews purchase orders and matches shipped items to those ordered, noting any discrepancies.
- Manages and reviews processes to ensure that operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
- EXTREMELY DETAIL-ORIENTED.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good communications skill
- Experience with operating a forklift
- Data Entry experience