Palmetto Ford has the following openings:
Experienced and Certified Ford Gas/Diesel Technicians - Light and Medium Duty Vehicles
Experienced and Certified Heavy Truck Mechanics (Cummins, Detroit Diesel)
Immediate openings for experienced Technicians to work Day Shift at our facility in Miami, Florida. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Mechanic/Technician including; maintenance, diagnostics, brakes, electrical, air conditioning and overhauls. This is not an entry level position.
Serving the South Florida Community since 1966, Palmetto Ford is a family owned and dealership representing Ford, Sterling, and Autocar. www.palmettotruck.com
Our Service Department performs factory authorized repairs for the following O.E.M’s: Ford (Cars, SUV’s, Light and Medium Duty Trucks), Sterling, Autocar and Cummins.
Up to a $2000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED FORD DIESEL OR CUMMINS CERTIFIED CANDIDATES – Restrictions Apply – See Service Director for details.
Attractive Package and Benefits for full time employees which include; Medical/Dental Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance, Training Reimbursement, and More.
Huge Parts Inventory - We are the largest Ford Heavy truck parts dealer in the country!
We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ancestry, citizenship status, disability or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as Mechanic/Technician including maintenance and diagnostics. Experience with Ford preferred.
- Must have A.S.E. Certifications and or Ford Certifications.
- Must have Miami Dade County MVR – Mechanic Certification or the ability to obtain such certification prior to hiring.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have valid Florida Driver’s License – CDL Preferred.
- Must meet company’s employment requirements