Parts Advisor Parts Counter Person
Our Dealerships seeks a full-time, motivated, Parts Counter Person to enhance our service team!
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission-driven company?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed!
Then our Company is the right fit for you! We are seeking a Parts Advisor to join our professional team.
Parts Advisor Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, and bill all parts
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones
- Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
- Pick-up and delivery of parts
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
- Shift 11-7 Monday-Thursday, Sunday 8-4
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is required, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required some college preferred
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs, walking, standing for a long period of time, bending, stooping, reaching.
- Pallet jack experience preferred.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Salary and commission based on experience and performance review
Medical, dental, 401K, PTO
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button