Recruiter and Retention Specialist for National Auto Dealership Group
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Recruiter and Retention Specialist will work directly with Dealership General Managers, Human Resource personnel and Executives to acquire top talent in a variety of positions within the Automotive Dealer industry. The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years’ experience in the recruiting space, as well as some dealership-level experience and knowledge of the automotive industry.
Ample experience with networking and job search technology platforms is essential, as is a fluid and agile approach to all things related to talent acquisition. Candidates must have a pleasant and courteous personality, professional demeanor, strong administrative and organizational skills, top-level phone and computer skills, and excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Use knowledge of recruiting and job search systems to reach top talent
- Understand market trends in the Automotive industry in order to remain a competitive employer
- Partner with Human Resources and Dealership Hiring Managers to source and retain top talent
- Be the point of contact for candidates interested in positions and be knowledgeable of all aspects of dealer-level positions available
- Use data and analytics to successfully navigate a tight hiring market and achieve results
- Help develop and oversee a larger recruiting and retention plan throughout all stores
- Develop advertising campaigns alongside marketing to attract top talent
- Follow up with new hires to ensure the position meets or exceeds expectations
- Coach Hiring Managers to develop retention plans of their own
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field
- Vast knowledge of different hiring systems and recruiting platforms
- General knowledge of labor & employment law
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and sensitivity with employee data is required
- Generalist position will assist with many areas of HR and will work closely with Dealership managers
- Develop advertising programs alongside Marketing to attract top talent
- Sign-on bonus available (depending on skills and experience)
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!