Warranty administrator experinece in RV, auto, marine, power sports or motorcycle is a plus but not required. Warranty administrators ensures customer satisfaction and that the dealership is paid for warranty work by preparing, submitting and following up on claims. As with all positions within dealerships, warranty administrators are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
We will provide paid training for you to become a nationally certified RV Administrator.
A Few Benefits -
- Be part of a winning team - We were awared one of the TOP 5 RV dealerships
- Health Insurance
- Paid on the job training
- Paid holidays off
- PTO, paid time off to use anyway you choose
- 401K that is matched
- Family owned and operated company, drug free
- Quick Thinker, Worker and Learner
- Team player with a positive attitude, no complainers please
- Computer skills, honest and dependable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the rechreational industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button